Bringing insight into preclinical efficacy studies.
We provide advanced capabilities for in-depth assessments of tissue parameters, and support each stage of the histology workflow from sample preparation, staining and pathologist assessment. We ensure the highest quality of data production to progress your programs forward.
Our GLP histology laboratories can accommodate a variety of analyses and are equipped for all tissue types. Our expert scientists and technicians have developed and validated methodologies to facilitate a broad spectrum of studies.
With established histological assays, IHC protocols, and unique scoring methods, we are always willing to discuss new assessments to meet your needs. All studies are run within our Total Quality Management System and multi-step QC processes.
- Sample harvest and fixation/freezing (In-house in vivo models only)
- Tissue grossing
- Tissue processing (standard and custom)
- Microtomy and slide preparation
- Routine & special stains (H&E, Masson's trichrome, Congo Red, PAS, picrosirius red, etc.)
- Whole Slide Digital Imaging
- Dedicated QA/QC Division operating our Total Quality Management System
- Pathologist review and reporting